1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon ‘unclean.’
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can’t think of anyone you HAVEN’T declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in yo ur clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You’ve often uttered the phrase, ‘I love what you’ve done with your cave.’
10. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
11. You bathe at least monthly whether necessary or not.
12. You have a crush on your neighbor’s goat.
- '08 Election
- 1st Amendment
- 2nd Amendment
- civil rights
- Fed Reserve
- Federal Reserve
- intellectual property
- intelligence gathering
- Justice Department
- law enforcement
- national security
- POTUS Elections
- public policy
- Social Security
- Supreme Court
- abortion Admaninejad afghanistan Africa al qaeda Al Sharpton appeasement Arabs bailout Banking Crisis blacks bush cap and trade chicago China Clinton Communism Congress credit crisis crime debate Dick Morris england environmentalism EU Europe facebook Fox News Germany ghetto Glenn Beck Global Warming guns Harvard international Iran Iraq Israel joke Lisbon Treaty McCain men Mexicans mortgage murder muslims O.J. Simpson Obama oil oil price Olympics Pat Buchanan Paulson petroleum racism Reagan rev wright Sarkozy Senate sex Social Security South Africa tax evasion torture Trade Treasury trinity Vanity Fair violence Wachovia war weaponry Wells Fargo women work